Okay, so I have done a lot since my last post including a move and graduating college.
I acquired several push mowers and picked one to start on. I used masonite and a piece of 2x10 to mount the motor on the frame. I have also acquired my own battery charger and many of the parts I mentioned in an earlier entry.
The issue I got stuck on is getting the blade mounted on the drive shaft of the electric motor. I found a mount for a 7/8 inch shaft, but the motor shaft is 5/8 inch. So I need to figure something out there. I also found a better inverter and took the other one back. The new inverter has its own power switch, so that eliminated a step in the process.
Post a Comment